1) Full Name: Everybody calls me Dartz. But me real name is a secret. Hohohohoho!
2) Male/Female: Not Saying. <3 ^^ and for those of you who know, DON”T SAY!
3) Were you named after anyone?: Don’t think so, but my middle name is.
4) Does your name mean anything?: Hehehehe, yes… but I cannot say, fot it shall be obvious if I do.
5) Nick Name(s): Dartz, Death, and others I cannot remember
6) Who do you think you look like: Syrena from Pirates of the Caribbean 4
7) Date Of Birth: November 11th, 1990 (11/11/90)
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: The Ocean state, baby!
9) Nationality: Atlantean (seriously), English, Scottish, Italian, Swedish, Sicilian, Greek, Arabic, (A little).
10) Astrology Sign: Scorpio and proud of it! XD (Suits me hahahaha!!)
11) Chinese Astrology: The Horse – powerful and beautiful
12) Religion: Atlantean Pagan Voodoo of the dead (and I LOVE it!)
13) What’s your favorite smell?: The Sea and roses and cat food…… >>
14) Political Position?: None, I hate politics… they don’t exist!
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Juice or sometimes soda or whatever I can get my little, paws on. Lol Oh! An blood (Lol JKJKJKJK).
16) Hair + Eye color: Blue, and my eyes are weird – odd-eyed - one’s green and the other is gold O_O
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Maybe… Hmmmmm…
18) What do you look like?: Atlantean and a cat or a psychotic freak lol!
19) Any unusual talents?: To many to list, but here are a few. I am a full fledged psychic clairvoyant medium sensitive, I am double jointed, I draw upside down, I can do magic, I’m a witch, I can talk to cats and communicate with the dead… and many, many more
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Ambidextrous (thank the Gods) because that can come in handy
21) Gay, Bi, or Straight?: Bi Heehee More options! ^^
22) What do you do for a living?: Art and other stuffs. I hope to an undertaker.
23) What do you do for fun?: Magic, religion, rituals, talk to the dead, collect bones and stuff, Art, computer, some other things I don’t want to mention (nothing to do with the body), I also like to swim and talk and play the piano and talk to the cats and listen to what the voiced tell me in my head (Seriously) cause sometimes, they may be right.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Computer, pencils (mechanical and regular) charcoal, paper, paint, pastels, my head, and yeah.. other stuffs.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: A needle, thread, and embalming (crap I can’t spell lol) fluid. (After all I am going to be an undertaker.
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes. On both sides, but unfortunetly, they have passed onto the realm of the dead.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: NONE!!!! Not ready for one. What do I need one for anyways?!
28) Crush: None in real life, but many in anime! XD
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: None! Too much drama! None are attractive to me and all they cause is trouble and they would probably break up with me sooner or later (like most do these days) and not too mention there is no privacy) and I don’t feel like kissing a fake! EEEEKKKK!!!
30) Current worries?: My ghosts (to help them) and getting my mind starighted out.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): I have no clue…
32) Favorite place to be?: The grave yard near my house, the sea or the beach, my room in basement, my head and the catshelter that I work at, and this AWESOME store called Holloween Connections, and my pet cemetery I have in me back yard.
33) Least favorite place to be?: School, college, the dentist, the doctors
34) Do you burn or tan?: Both! XD I burn then I tan, or sometime I just tan
35) Ever break a bone?: Yeah, my toe and many of my weak teeth… >>
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Smoors, Cheerios, or Lucky Charms
37) Person you cry with: My best friend, myself, or my Mom
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: Yes. One younger one, Rachel, 19, but her and I get along
39) Any brothers: Nah.
40) Any pets: YES! I have four cats – Marshmallow (Who is a fat, White Siamese Kaho Manee), Gracy (A beautiful, Egyptian Mau cat), and an adorable Tortoiseshell cat (short hair) named Sweetie Girl, and a Russian Blue/Long hair mix named Shadow. I use to have a dog named Barny (a white terrier mix) (death), a evil demonic hamster with one red eye and one black eye named Nickalodeon (death – thanks the high lords of the heavens), a black-and- white guinea pig named Ramona (death – I was holding her T_T), a Siberian cat named Pandora (death), a orange tiger cat named Japser (who always ate) (death), and quite a few fish (death), Oh! And a spider! (death).
41) An Illness: Does mental illnesses count? (seriously? Does it?). I have Schitsoaffective (Poop I have no clue how to spell) and does being in a mental institution as a kid count? But I have no physical ailments. Nope.
42) A Pager: Nope.
43) A Personal phone line: I don’t think so…
44) A Cell phone: Yup… but I don’t really use it. I tend to use it like a camera for pictures instead, but I occansionally use it for what it is meant to be used for
45) A visible birthmark: Yeah, but they are really small and faint.
46) A Pool or hot tub: Hot tub! JKJK. No. But I do have a pool and I use it all the time and I absolutely LOVE IT.
47) A Car: Not yet.
48) Personality: Multiple, Duel, (for realz dude!) Crazy, Insane, confusing, Fun, sweet, humorous, hyper, crazy, dark, nice, creative, calm, creepy sometimes even morbid, playful, mischievous, nice, careing, understanding, creative, out-going, shy…
49) Driving: Not yet.
50) Your clothing style: Gothic, sometimes very old fashion. I kind of have me own style of clothes. I wear a lot jewelerly.
51) Room: EXTREMELY AQUATIC and Holloweeny and cweeeppyy O_O, and paranormal-religious (everything in there is water-related and holloween and religious) I also have things in their that I use for my religious rituals that I do.
52) What’s missing: IDK – my mind and reality?
53) School: BORING!!!
54) Bed: Currently the frame absorbed water from my floor and it literally melted at the bottom and I can’t fix it (it was pressed wood), I have a nice, twin, wooden bed that use to be part of a bunk-bed. My bed is usually messy with lots of blankets and pillows. And stuff around the rails of it and stuff, and I have a white canopee hanging over it.
55) Relationship with your parent(s): GREAT! XD
56) Do you believe in yourself: YUPPERS!!
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: ~if not I’ll walk by again! Lol Hmmmmm… I’m not much into love, but I do... sometimes… sometime it does not allway work out… lol
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes, very.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: I can’t share my dreams, or they will not come true. But one is to get one my of my books published and turned into at GOOD movie that everyone will love.
60) Get Along with your parents: Yes.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Some of them. I get A LOT! And I mean A LOT!
62) Pray: Of HELLS YEAH!!!! Every day or the Gods and Goddessess will get very angry at me and I will feel their wrath O_O and certainy do not want that. I am VERY religious with my religion. If I don’t do a ritual or pray – my day feels off and I tend to get the wrath of the dead up on my very crawlin skin (unless I don’t have to that day).
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yes. All souls are few, and bodies are many. Plus! I always see this one guy in my dreams all the time! O_O it’s freaky, and I haven’t the slightest idea who he is, but I feel connected to him somehow. Does that sound right to you? What does that even mean? I actually look EXACTLY like my ghost, Emma Fawlks, so I think I might be her in a modern life lol (If she wasn’t a ghost) My reincarnation is actually Vlad The Impailer and a girl from ancient Ireland named Arianna.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Yes.
65) Like to talk on the phone: Not really… no… I HATE THE BLOODY PHONE!!!! But yeah… no. Those voice aren’t real!
66) Like to eat?: HELL YES!!!!! And again YES!!!! I love food and I don’t gain a pound! (true fact, mate)
67) Like to exercise?: Not really. No. just walking and swimming.
68) Like to watch sports?: No I don’t like sport all too much.
69) Sing in the car?: Use to, but not anymore. I grew shy over the years.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: I always have a dream that I see this man with long, blue hair, blue eyes (with no pupils), and young, handsomeface (no facial hair), and he is wearing a pink kimono. He is always smiling at me, but his eyes seem so sad. I feel connected to him some how. I really wish I knew who he was. He said his name is Philip Saterday and I think he is from Atlantis.
71) Dream in color: Most of the time.
72) Do you have nightmares?: Not often. Only if I lay on my back (which I never do).
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Some times. Mostly pillows and protective stuff.
74) Right next to you: My beauru (witch has a bunch of my stuff on it I use for my rituals). I also have jewelry, and a big painting of the sea and cards, books, cups, and food.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: I don’t drink coffee, but my favourite cup is ceramic, water cup I use for my rituals of the dead.
76) On your mouse pad: I have no mouse pad – gray and small I guess. On my laptop.
77) Favorite flavor of gum?: Fruity flavours or original – any at that matter. (except for super-dooper minty gum like Eclipse) ^^ I love gum. I always gotta chew on something…
78) Your brand of deodorant?: Dove and Secret (but mostly Dove)
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Greece, Hawaii, or the Caribbean. XD But I don’t plan on getting married.
80) Your dream husband/wife: Dartz. I need not to get married. I am a free and single person.!
81) Hiding in your closet?: It is more like a secret sanctum that I spend a lot of time in (even thought it is super small, buy anyways, it contains, a big knife in a bag, some Shoes and clothes, papers, a skeleton lol, some bags, a light that is never used and unplugged, and blanket on the floor, and other junk and candles – I am very spiritual
82) Under your bed: Perfume, special ritualistic clothes, shoes, a jewelry box, papers, and electronics.
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?: Casey! XD
84) Your bad time of the day: The middle of the day when the sun is high.
85) Your worst fear(s): Like I would tell anyone that… Bees!!! WAAAAAA! GET EM’ AWAY!!! O_O (And Katsup) NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
86) What's the weather like: I changes all the time… huh… that is New England for ya!
87) Your favorite time of year?: The fall because it represents going into death, and my birth day is in it! XD
88) Your favorite holiday?: HOLLOWEEN to the max, Man! XD LOVE IT!!! My mine is Halloween year-round, baby!!! (Seriously it is) lol
89) A material weakness?: Fire, sun, heat
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Hmmmm… I.D.K. Cat food lol JKJKJK. I guess its cake mix. And drinks IDK.
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Finish my stories and creations before the end of the year! That and close that damn portal I accidently opened up in the middle of my room. Huh…
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Losing the simplicity and freedom of your childhood and seeing what is not really reality…
93) A pet peeve?: When people burp or fart – I DESPISE that! It annoys the crap out of me and when people do not say excuse me… huh…
94) Your scariest moment: When I went camping last years and there were a few bears there.
95) Your attitude about love?: …Meh… X_X love… its okay if someone loves for you for the real you. I especially like the love in my stories. But really… love is just a trick that natures puts on use to get us to reproduce… but I love is magical when it is real… I love love. I hate love… I don’t know…
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: Nothing…
97) The worst feeling in the world: Sadness or the feeling that you have not finished something or never will or that you are unable to do something. Blaness…
98) The best feeling in the world: HAPPYNESS!!!! And hornyness! And excitement.
99) One animal that describes you?: A dog or a shark or a bird! XD
100) Did you like these questions: TehHeehee heh… cha yeah! XD